Our client, a Financial Services company in Cardiff require a Project Manager with experience around Service Management tooling. They are currently replacing oler infrastructure and tools to increase efficiency.
To take responsibility for the end to end delivery of projects; establishing and maintaining appropriate rigour and governance controls to facilitate quality benefits focused projects.
Working within their IT department, the role holder will be responsible for managing projects from inception, through to delivery whilst ensuring that they are kept within the agreed tolerances. Projects must be fully documented and maintained, including risk/issues logs, communication logs, change control and any other controls as defined in the Project Framework.
You will have had experience with tools such as ServiceNow, INvGate, SolarWinds.
Other duties include:
- Agreeing project objectives
- Managing and organising resources working on a project
- Carrying out project risk assessments
- Ensuring that the critical success factors of the project are met
- Guaranteeing that project quality standards are met
- using IT or other systems to keep track of people and progress
- Overseeing and owning financial management and budgets
- Reporting to Steering Committees, Programme and Portfolio checkpoints
- Evaluating the success of the project against benchmarks
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with Business Stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects
- To provide high level, realistic and detailed projects plans
- Ensure resource requirements and any changes to project resources are communicated to the resource manager
- Manage change effectively, utilising the correct communication channels
- To plan and participate in the project 'Lessons Learned' meetings and post implementation reviews. These must be completed in a timely fashion.
- Sharing lessons or best practice with other project managers.
- All projects must be fully documented and regular reports providing details of progress must be produced and distributed to relevant parties.
- Manage projects in a best practice fashion whilst using the required methodology.
Please apply online if you have the relevant skills and experience for the role. You must have experience with Service Management Tools.