This excellent Financial Services Company is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Business Transformation team. The successful candidate will facilitate effective change working with all business departments to review and develop business processes identifying all relevant change requirements incl. systems used.
- To identify opportunities to improve business processes (System and Operational); assisting in the preparation of proposals to develop changes
- Consultative relationships with management and team members to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Act as a liaison between department end-users such as technical analysts or information technology analysts and consultants in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure the department's operational performance is maximised
- Writes and supports detailed business cases for new initiatives and funding requests
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements
- Analyses the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users
- Tracks and fully documents change of functional and business specifications
- Assists in developing an overall change management strategy for the Business
- Coordinate and participate in user acceptance testing and functionality
- Produce detailed procedures for permanent records and for use in training
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching all staff
- Deliver excellent customer outcomes, demonstrate behaviours that will positively impact customers.
- Understand the company risk management framework, comply with the frameworks, policies and operating procedures supporting it. Identify and escalate risks in an appropriate and timely manner.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in business process analysis, significant computer system implementations, change management, group facilitation, and/or analytical or research studies
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills
- Delivering change under pressure in complex environments
- Delivering business cases including definition and appraisals of options and their financial/change implications
- Experience with managing outsourced development
- Forge excellent stakeholder engagement to deliver key change
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for the role.