My client are a global technology organisation looking for an experienced Business Improvement Consultant to deliver a largescale Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote Software) implementation programme to replace a legacy system.
This opportunity will require individuals who have a track record of delivering process improvement initiatives, process mapping, end to end continuous improvement transformation, particularly with Salesforce.
The right individual will have delivered end to end programmes alike to the above within infrastructure, B2B, Consultancy or Salesforce CPQ programmes.
- Participate and attend any other associated committees as required as a subject matter expert. Drive Salesforce agenda across the business.
- Review end to end processes to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness, looking at processes, tools, and people (process analysis)
- Lead and/or support a portfolio of strategic improvement initiatives, with different degrees of internal (depending on skills and availability) or external support.
- Manage/support change management in areas being reviewed.
- Measure and track the internal and enabled benefits that may be realised from the efficiency and effectiveness improvements (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Promote a continuous improvement culture, increasing staff awareness and buy-in including the adoption of the framework and innovative ways of working across the business.
- Support the development and implementation of a continuous improvement framework to drive these programmes to completion.
- Assist senior management to select projects for implementation, specifically those that align with the business strategy and goals, ensuring the right issues are being addressed
- Participate and attend any other associated committees as required as a subject matter expert. Drive Salesforce agenda across EMEA.
- Experience driving adoption and business change across EMEA.
- Extensive Salesforce CPQ/ Salesforce Service Cloud experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at all levels, from SME to board level.
- Delivered end to end programmes within infrastructure, B2B, Consultancy or Salesforce CPQ programmes.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and the role aligns with your skill set, please do not hesitate to apply.