An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a global business that has a fantastic within the technology space. Looking for a dynamic and motivated individual supporting the existing Programme Lead, by engaging with local sales teams on behalf of the region, working alongside an overall worldwide program management function to deliver projects of varying scale and complexity on behalf of the region.
Given the particular focus on reporting & analytics, the candidate must also have an interest in the area of reporting, and a knowledge of Business Objects, Tableau, or in-house based reporting solutions.
- Create and maintain key training documentation for reporting solutions - including training videos and guides.
- Develop and maintain simple Business Objects reports and be able to communicate enhancements of more complex reports to developer.
- Assist with UAT for new releases, testing key enhancements and validating data.
- Effectively communicate status and issues to team members & management.
Requirements (Soft skills)
- Ability to drive results and gain consensus across a variety of stakeholders to move forward.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment and prioritise effectively
- High business acumen; ability to engage with all levels of the organisation for process improvement and solution development.
- Proactive, collaborative, flexible, open working style with and an ability to establish trust and credibility quickly
- Structured in approach with ability to plan work and prioritise effectively
- Aptitude and interest in new technical concepts.
- An understanding of the components and considerations required when building corporate systems and working with Reporting solutions.
- Understanding of Master data and how data should be consumed by multiple downstream systems.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact me on 02073759510 / firstname.lastname@example.org