1 week ago
IT Project Manager (Separation)
450 - 500
Job Reference: JCW33440_1579025029
IT Project Manager
Up to £500/ day
4 months with a view to extend
Outside of IR35
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global business. To provide project management capacity to lead the delivery of key projects to achieve the objectives of a largescale separation programme.
- Managing change to internal IT systems.
- Managing demand through the end to end lifecycle of the project from concept, through definition and design, build and test followed by ensuring there is a smooth transition into the Service Management team.
- Managing several projects concurrently.
- Management of multiple third-party suppliers as well as internal technical teams.
- Accountability for delivering the project against a project budget and to agreed timelines
- Stakeholder Management at Senior IT and Leadership level.
- Exposure to TSA/ separation projects
- Understanding of ERP, Workplace and Service Management IT Applications.
- Excellent understanding of delivering Infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of delivering Networks changes
- Knowledge of delivering by both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Working knowledge of eTOM, ITIL
- Delivering through third parties, including experience of associated procurement and commercial aspects
- Delivering Business Change