My client, a leading Technology organisation, is looking for an experienced Change Lead to embed Business Readiness and increase User Adoption for a German organisation undergoing a complex Salesforce transformation programme. The successful individual will be required to support the programme by leading the activities for change management, training and user adoption and ensure the continual adoption within the organisation.
Important points to consider when applying:
- Please note, given that the customer is a German based organisation, individuals will need to speak German to a professional or fluent level to be considered.
Key experience required:
- Salesforce programme experience - i.e. has a good understanding of Salesforce across different services - Sales, Service, Marketing cloud etc.
- Evidence in embedding change within an organisation through training, workshops and communication strategies.
- Adoption, stakeholder engagement and communication skills - planning & execution for Salesforce implementations
- Change Management Coaching & Consultancy for internal & external customers
- The ability to contribute and help shape creation and communication of a vision for change
- Experience of developing and delivering of plans for change activities and ensuring they are integrated into programme and other related change activities.
- The ability to analyse and make judgement calls on competing requirements, recommending courses of action to the Programme Board
- Experience of working sensitively and proactively with employees experiencing change - emotional 'hearts and minds.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To champion change management and business readiness across the business and instil this into the project teams
- To ensure the nature of and need for change is clearly understood, across all streams
- To ensure the change being delivered by the programme is consistent and coherent with broader change agenda
- To ensure coherent, realistic and appropriately resourced change plans, fully integrated into delivery planning across the programme
- To be responsive to changing needs of the business and equip the team to be likewise
If you are interested in this opportunity and your skillset aligns to the position, please do not hesitate in applying.