2 weeks ago
Job Reference: GSDC3_1592916916
My client, a large retail organisation, is looking for a project manager to successfully manage and deliver small, medium or large sized e-commerce and multi-channel projects. The successful candidate will need to identify a need for change through to delivering the project and embedding change within the organisation.
What the role involves:
- Management and successful execution of large, high-profile e-commerce and multi-channel projects
- You will be required to co-ordinate with 3rd Party Clients and multiple business units
- Build or manage one or more large project team
- Manage and track project costs
- You will be responsible for all financial reporting required to track the project benefits
Skills and experience:
- Project Management Qualification (APM, PRINCE2 or similar)
- Knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, development life cycles e.g. Waterfall, Agile and Continuous Improvement.
- Experience of delivering Technology Projects in e-Commerce, Retail and/or Telecoms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment