We're pleased to be hiring for an experienced Data & Commercial Analyst to join the team at Deltra. We've invested heavily in the use of our data and commercial information and we want to bring someone into the business to help drive our commercial success output and to work with us in a strategic role where you do more than just look at the quality of our data. We want you to help drive the use of it and enable us to make the right commercial decisions and drive the best activity across our business.
We're a growing recruitment business and we've been around for 10 years. We specialise in helping our clients deliver their transformation agendas and support businesses across the UK.
We migrated to a new CRM (Mercury XRM) 2 years ago and we've carefully maintained the quality of data we track and we are looking for an experienced Data & Commercial Analyst to help us use our existing data in a more effective way.
Ideally the chosen candidate will have worked in the recruitment (or similar sales) industry and will be familiar with how we can turn data into a strong sales pipeline. Understanding the sales operations process is crucial and we will need you to take the lead on how to capitalise on the effort our teams are putting in.
The typical responsibilities will the following:
- Working with the SLT to provide the most up to date reports / analytics of commercial opportunities to explore
- Optimising the way our consultants and teams work together and to streamline the use of the CRM
- Provide 1st Line management of Microsoft CRM Dynamics and to manage the relationship with our supplier
- Management of Cloud services on Azure
- Producing MI reports on PowerBI and creation of any ad-hoc reports on Excel
- Analysing the commercial data from Mercury and Power BI to guide our teams on where to direct their activity
- Spot trends between activity output and the financial returns - helping to drive best practice
- Producing dashboards for consultants
- Drive adoption and use of the reports being generated.
- Identify trends of where we invest our advertising and marketing budgets and the level of return we get
- Lead on our technology infrastructure including 1st line on our phone system and internet
- Providing training on the use of the CRM, BI and MI reports
- Communication with external suppliers
Essential technical skills:
- Excellent CRM management skills - ideally Mercury XRM
- Data Analyst skills, requirement gathering, report creating
- Proficient in SQL including creating views and stored procs.
- Azure Data Factory, Automation, SQL
- Excel, Microsoft office
- PowerBI or any other BI tool, Qlickview, Tabelau
More about you and what you'll need to bring to the role:
- To fit in with the team here we'll want you to be an engaging character, outgoing and able to come forward with ideas and suggestions on how to make things better.
- You'll need to demonstrate a strong commercial outlook - always looking at ways to optimise practices and activities and incorporating it into a sales operation process.
- Working with salespeople where adoption of processes and practices can be hard, we need you to take the lead on engaging with our team and encourage the use of reports and data being produced.
- Your ability to highlight where we are and aren't using the commercial insight and the financial impact on the team
- Be proactive in producing commercial insight and information that would help drive our business performance forward.