My client is a global business with an aggressive growth and digital transformation agenda.
As part of this they are looking to hire a Business Change Programme Manager/Director to lead this transformation and work closely with their Exec.
This role will programme manage the work to design and implement the new target operating model, delivery new digital products and services to markets - new and existing customers, creating additional revenue streams and new capabilities.
- Completing a portfolio review and implementing any retirements or divestments from the portfolio
- Role responsibilities
- Develop and own the overall transformation programme plan
- Agree priorities and milestones with workstream leads; ensure detailed workstream plans developed and maintained
- Identify workstream dependencies and ensure alignment; manage dependencies on an on-going basis
- Disseminate project management processes and tools to improve workstream delivery and reporting.
- Coordinate delivery of key milestones and cost savings to agreed time and budget
- Ensure adequate project and business resource allocated to programme, resolving resource gaps, escalating where required
- Establish and maintain project control systems
- Track integration progress, consolidate updates and report to Steer Co's, C-Suite stakeholders, Group Directors and Market MD's
- Track risks and issues, escalating as appropriate; quickly respond to and report unforeseen integration issues
- Track and report on cost savings
- Track and report on programme costs
- Manage the project resources
- Work with the comms and Executive Team to ensure appropriate communications are made regarding progress
- Recommend enhancements to team governance structure, approach, tools and templates
- Significant experience in a transformation programme role, with experience of design and implementation of new target operating models, commercial and digital revenue streams within a complex, global business
- Knowledge of media and technology businesses
- Exceptional inter-personal, organisational and communication skills and can coordinate with multiple offices worldwide
- Proven ability to deliver through remote teams
- Team-spirited and can work under pressure, co-ordinating multiple projects at any one time
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Able to quickly and accurately assess issues as they arise and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate people.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Strong sense of integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Willing and able to multi-task
- Existing project management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMI, APM) preferred