My client, a niche and well-respected data and insights business, is currently recruiting a Transformation Manager (Project and Change) to support a organisation-wide business Transformation agenda.
The Transformation Manager is a pivotal role in the definition and implementation of a comprehensive new operating model which supports company growth and product strategy.
The aim is to reshape the way the business works to become more nuanced, purposeful and efficient, delivering the structured, robust data and insights required to fulfil the product suite.
The Transformation Manager is responsible, with support of business stakeholders, for implementation. This includes:
changes to the operating model and organisational structure
improvements to our processes
improved alignment with the product development team and their requirements.
The role also works closely with the Technology team to ensure full adoption of our new technology suite (not the delivery of the technology suite). Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential skills and qualifications
- Work closely with the Steering Group to develop business change workstreams that are fully scoped and monitored to deliver clear benefits in line with our strategic aims
- Working with internal stakeholder to provide operational solutions that support transformational improvement.
- Implement the Target Operating Model, including end-to-end processes and change which realise operational efficiencies and work alongside technology counter parts to embed the effective use of new technologies.
- Create communications plans and take responsibility for effective delivery of progress updates for key stakeholders across multiple business units to drive change via regular project updates as well as escalation of key risks and dependencies.
- Support monitoring of all relevant KPIs and milestones across the key workstreams, and overseeing the transition of project deliverables into BAU environment
- Solve problems while enforcing process discipline to keep the workstreams on track relative to scope and schedule
- Positively impact the organisation through focus on continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills; the role involves working with key stakeholders from all corporate departments (essential).
- Highly organised with strong project and dependency management: the role involves the implementation of strategy projects that affect a number of functional teams
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Internal and external stakeholder management and communication
- Specific track record in Project and Change Management
- The requirement to demonstrate significant experience in key stakeholder management with strong analytical, persuasion and influencing skills
- Capable of working independently and at pace