Exciting new opportunity for a Head of Service Management to join a fast-growing international tech business that works with amazing clients and is partners with AWS, GCP and Azure. This role will play a key role in working with the C-suite to implement new processes, track SLAs better and work with global stakeholders. A strong technical understanding and background is useful, and experience setting up and running a support desk is essential, working closely with customers with a commercial mindset to build key relationships.
- the strategy and implementation of Service Management across the company
- the underlying operations process required to meet existing customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and compliance / security requirements
- Create, monitor, and report on metrics and KPIs based on the service deliverables and the agreements above
- the continuous process improvement of services across the business
- Develop both short- and long-term service and process goals and maturity levels to be achieved over the specified time period
- Provide thought leadership on ITSM and ITIL process development, the current position, roadmap and strategic direction.
You need to be capable and confident in a broad range of activities, including:
- Competent in SLA/OLA management against an ITIL service management model
- Hands on with the service management lifecycle and the daily delivery of Services
- Communication / Collaboration Skills working directly with clients, internal teams and other stakeholders
- Having a life-cycle perspective for enterprise software and it’s maintenance and support
- Drive process innovation and continuous improvement across working practices within the business
- Planning, forecasting and resourcing of services, including incident response and resolution planning
- Partnering with our sales team with bids, proposals, solutions, delivery plans, etc.
You should expect to work closely with the Professional Services team, clients, sales and engineering. You will work closely with customers supporting their use of our software and services. You need to have an understanding of Windows software, enterprise software administration and deployment. Ideally, you should have practical experience of at least one of the primary Cloud vendors - Azure, AWS and GCP.
What they are looking for:
- Hands on leadership of a service team, delivering support for Enterprise clients across the globe, ideally with an ITIL operating model
- A passionate commitment to deliver successful outcomes to customers
- Ownership of contract and service obligations
- Practically contribute to the full delivery lifecycle, from sales presentations through bids, delivery and support
- Primary experience of Windows Server and Desktop environments and at least one primary Cloud vendor
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
An entrepreneurial outlook to innovate, create and drive growth across the business