Do you want to work for Europe's largest and fastest-growing operator of wireless telecommunications infrastructures? A company that that brings connectivity to every corner of the UK; from the busiest cities to the remotest rural areas, at the heart of the country’s 5G rollout. They provide high-speed connectivity for sports stadiums, shopping centres, railways, ports and even in the air. This company is rapidly growing and is on a very exciting journey, pushing the boundaries and not afraid to be different.
This company has a fantastic culture, it is fast paced but you will be supported, and innovation is encouraged. They promote personal and professional development, customer orientation, teamwork and innovation. Their values include honesty, commitment and exceeding customer expectations.
They recognise that individuals are at the heart of the organization, individual plays a fundamental role in their success, which is why they invest in personal growth from day one: providing a tailored development plan for every employee along with e-learning and assistance programmes to help them reach their goals.
To initiate, plan and deliver major customer facing programmes across the Customer Network Programmes portfolio, e.g. Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Macro, Small cells, and Private Networks
- Management of Customer Network programmes to deliver agreed targets, including, - Leading the definition of programme scope, goals and deliverables
- Leading and directing the planning of projects within programmes, ensuring comprehensive project plans are developed with clear project timelines, milestones and dependencies
- Planning and agreeing programme budgets and monitoring and controlling costs across all projects within the programme, including alignment with finance and customer billing functions.
- Leading effective stakeholder engagement, developing clear reporting routines as required to satisfy both our customers and internal stakeholders. Ensuring internal stakeholders’ alignment between customer expectation and programme capacity.
- Defining and agreeing monthly / quarterly customer programme baselines, ensuring alignment of internal teams, e.g. Field Deployment, with customer expectations
- Accurate and timely reporting of programme forecasts and delivery to customer programme teams
- Management of programme level milestones to achieve overall programme plans, taking effective actions to ensure programme milestones are achieved
- Managing dependencies and interfaces between projects both within and external to the programme, proactively resolving any issues
- Proactively managing programmes risk & issues and their mitigation and resolution - Maximising the operational efficiency within programmes and proactively resolving any conflicting or overlapping operational demands
- Defining and implementing programme governance & controls to ensure compliance with industry best practice and standards
- Providing guidance and support to project managers, promoting best practice and driving continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the delivery of complex deployment programmes and projects in telecommunications or similar technologies
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in technology deployment programmes with Mobile Network Operators or similar technology based deployments Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), small cells, private and macro networks or similar programmes). DAS experience is not essential (would be a plus), understanding of private networks LAN/WAN/WIFI/5G would be very useful.
Ideally looking for an experienced programme manager with excellent communications skills and a track record of delivering complex programmes with both internal and external suppliers. The ideal candidate will: -
- Be customer minded with a passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectation
- End to end programme management, manage a multitude of projects simultaneously from conception to delivery
- Work at the front end of programmes, work with account teams and manage pipeline, develop opportunities (pre-sales through to execution)
- Have excellent networking and customer facing skills with good knowledge of key stakeholders in the UK market, working with MNOs and end clients is useful
- Driven and can do attitude, problem solver
- Be a capable and credible communicator
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Have good knowledge of programme and project management lifecycles, governance and processes
- Have implemented and led robust risk & issue management and have applied best practice in the management of mitigation, controls and resolution
- Be able to inspire and drive change with an abundance of energy
- Have a good understanding of the technologies underpinning services
- Have a quality focus in their approach - Have strong experience in supplier management having built strategic relationships with suppliers in collaboration with internal procurement teams
- Be a problem solver, with good knowledge and experience applying tools and techniques to drive performance and continuous improvement (e.g. Six Sigma) that has positively impacted customer satisfaction
- Have a working knowledge of industry safety practices and have experience of promoting secure working environments in order to protect individuals, information and assets
- PMP, APM Practitioner, MSP or Prince 2 Practitioner