Enterprise Architect – Access & Security
£80,000 plus benefits package and bonus
Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods Brand seeks to a career driven Enterprise Architect to join an established and expanding Team in London and take a lead role in developing the target architecture, process, and standards for all aspects of access, ID, information management and security. This role will work closely with Security Enterprise Architects along with key stakeholders from a variety of product groups and employee workplace.
- Provide strategic thought leadership and vision for how an organisation can efficiently deliver modern Identity Management capabilities - to protect access to critical assets while also enabling a simplified user experience.
- Ensure we have a documented reference architecture that supports the business outcomes and drives transformational change
- Define the target architecture for Identity & Access Management, leading the technology selection process for new capabilities while also developing roadmaps for our standards
- Influence portfolio investments for key technology solutions in line with our roadmaps
- Provide technical consulting and advisory services to senior internal stakeholders on appropriate strategy and solutions
- Provide thought leadership to challenge and influence strategic direction ensuring that business process, data, applications, and technology come together to meet business needs
- Technology Roadmap to achieve Target State
- Technology Standards and Guardrails
- Technology evaluation and selection
- Prioritised Business Case for rolling out of the technology solution submitted for Portfolio Funding clearly calling out the benefits
- KPIs to be tracked and reported to demonstrate Business Value and Quality of Deliverables
Key selection criteria
- Significant experience in the development of strategy and enterprise architecture to enable key Identity and Access Management capabilities, including:
- SSO/MFA Authentication (incl. use of Biometrics, Password-less authentication)
- Application Access Provisioning, Application Lifecycle Management
- Privileged Access Management; Identity Governance
- Customer/Partner Identity & Access Management
- Extensive knowledge of best-of-breed technology platforms to deliver IdAM capabilities - including OKTA, Microsoft AzureAD/Cloud App Security/DLP, ServiceNow.
- In-depth knowledge and proven expertise in developing capability models, reference architecture and technology roadmap artefacts.
- Experience with architecting, designing, and implementing enterprise solutions for large, multi-national organisations.
- 7+ years of experience in IT, with at least 2 years’ experience in Enterprise Architecture function, preferably within a large, multi-national organization.
Are you seeking a career move into a top 10 global company where you can further your expertise and career within technology security architecture? Apply to Deltra for more information.