We are delighted to be working with a large technology organisation to hire a Change Manager role on a 12-month fixed-term contract, with a view to extending. The role will work as part of a change team to ensure the transformation is delivered successfully and with full support across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a real passion for innovation and technology. As a change professional you will help drive the transformation by adopting and embedding significant change activities across the business and ensuring a change management perspective is considered at each new stage of a project.
Reporting to the Head of Change and working closely with the technology function, this role will lead change activity across the Transformation portfolio, partnering with impacted business areas to ensure delivery is successful. Responsibilities
Experience, Skills and Qualifications;
- Create a framework for Change Management that can be adopted by the company.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support, engage and coach all leaders
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
- Experience of working in an agile environment (desired)
- Change management certification or designation e.g. McKinsey, Prosci, Kotter (desired)
- Experience of working on HR programs (desired)
- Experience of working on ERP programs (desired)
- Experience of working on Manufacturing Execution Systems MES (desired)
- Experience in setting up change management teams
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools