Communications Lead – FMCG Brand
Salary: £85,000 plus benefits & bonus
Globally recognised fast moving consumer goods brand seeks to attract an accomplished project communications specialist to join an exciting and new global programme as their Communications Lead.
Reporting to the Head of Business Change and Programme Delivery, and working at a strategic and tactical level, you will own, define, deliver, and evaluate a quality, integrated communications strategy, and plan across the global programme to support both the delivery of project milestones and adoption of change. The key outcomes are the adoption of many new processes, technologies, ways of working and thinking.
The role will include ownership and management of the adoption of the business change communications strategy and plan while working alongside a business change team to obtain critical outputs from activities such as detailed change impact assessments that will help gather audience needs. The audience groups are diverse, ranging from directors, senior stakeholders to individual staff members, spanning interactions with small groups to leading global workshops.
- Governance of the adoption and communications of plans for the programme, ensuring each is integrated and incorporates campaigns, operational and strategic messages.
- Business Change communications, providing governance and quality assurance of deliverables and content produced by the various projects within the programme.
- Providing support, advice, and direction on the use of channels to achieve specific behavioural change outcomes.
- Devising and implementing end to end communications processes from initial business change communications through to measuring the readiness of end users, spanning a variety of parallel initiatives and tailored approaches
- Owning, devising, and implementing a programme for business change communications framework
- Designing and creating compelling messages to drive programme awareness through news, blogs, presentations, events, and e-learning
You must have a proven track record of leading communications within largescale international programmes. You must hold a qualification within communications or equivalent. You must have extensive communications and change strategy experience. You must have significant experience in coaching, mentoring, and supporting both communications and engagement professionals, staff development and change communications delivery. Adept at working to tight deadlines with a flexible nature to respond to changing priorities.Interested in further your career within change communications? Please apply to Deltra to find out more.