Change Management SpecialistLocation: Remote workingRate: £450 per day outside of IR35Initial term: 6 months (rolling)Reference: KRS-CMS67
Global Pharmaceutical Brand seeks to attract an accomplished Change Manager to join a high-profile centre of excellence change management function as a Specialist.
Reporting to Director, Change Management as part of the Change Management Centre of Centre of Excellence, the Change Management Specialist will work closely with the Global Planning Leadership, Global Operations Strategy & Transformation programme leads, Senior Leaders and Advanced Planning System (APS) project team to design and execute an effective change strategy and plan; focusing on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, work location and ways of working.
The Change Management Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring that implementation of the APS tool meets the project objectives and achieves the identified business benefits by increasing employee adoption and engagement and embedding the desired behavioural changes in leaders, managers, and employees.
During the lifecycle of projects, you will be required to use sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions to resistance and other complex problems regarding the change in focus. You will also provide direct support and coaching to senior managers and middle managers globally, as required, as they support their direct reports through transitions to the desired future state. This will often require communicating difficult or ‘hard to accept’ concepts and negotiating with others to adopt a different point of view and facilitating successful change with a remote workforce.
Change Management CoE is on a maturity journey and this role will be critical to support Programme and Project Managers and Business sponsors in managing and delivering the people aspects of the transformational changes in a structured way, which engages the change recipients and key stakeholders.
Interested in joining a growing change management team with a global remit? Apply without delay to Deltra Group to be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
• Minimum 3 years of Organizational Change Management or related career experience
• Experience of change management planning, development and execution particularly with operational (manufacturing/distribution) employees and site level leadership
• Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams and third parties.
• Excellent active listening, organization and communication skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders and audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills