Our client, an Insurance Brokerage Company, require a Business Analyst or a hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager to who has experience of onboarding an MGA platform. Ideally you will have experience of working on an RFP.
- Define the requirement for all releases onto the new platform
- Introduce the processes and training necessary for the business to produce a backlog of user stories and prioritise them appropriately.
- Set up the requirements / backlog management governance needed to prioritise stakeholder demand.
- Demonstrate success use of Agile tools such as Confluence / Jira, Kanban boards etc.
- Manage and approve test scripts.
- Manage change control and teach the business good practice.
- Agree the contents of each release with the stakeholders and project management team.
- Work closely with the development and test team as part of a Scrum team.
- Provide requirements traceability through the delivery cycle.
- Advise developers on requirement implementation
- Advise stakeholders on solutions.
- Input into the long term roadmap.
- Produce policy documentation and processes to leave a legacy of best practice Business Analyst approaches.
- Role models good Agile cultural practices and demonstrates their benefit to the Kingfisher team.
- Leads stakeholder requirements gathering sessions.
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for the role.