One of the UK's leading Utility organisations have are part way through a multi-million digital transformation agenda and are really looking to drive how they engage with customers, through an omni-channel digital approach. One of the key facets of this approach is the modernisation of their Customer Contact Centres, and currently they are looking for a Project Manager to help with the planning and the mobilisation of the next phase of their contact centre transformation programme.
The role will involve:
- Lead and manage project activities / delivery team/s
- Define and baseline the project’s scope, plan and budget that will successfully deliver the business outcomes / objectives
- Identify, engage and manage direct and indirect stakeholders appropriately in context of their role within the project/s
- Establish regular project review meetings covering cost, schedule, resources, RAID and RAG statuses
- Create weekly project status reports
- Attend project appraisal workshops / reviews and project kick off meetings
- Maintain project/s cost models covering actual, accrual and forecast
- Issue resolution and stakeholder management
- Create project closure reports and lead lessons learned workshops
- Identify and manage RAID items within the project and escalate where appropriate
- Lead and manage the project team/s to achieve objectives, milestones and deliverables
- Manage project change (scope, time, budget) within agreed tolerances or escalate changes to the project control board/s
- Follow agreed governance standards across the project/s lifecycle/s
- Ensure all project/s follow the agreed delivery framework
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- A demonstrable background delivering contact centre/customer service led transformation projects
- Clear understanding of delivering both infrastructure and software/application based projects
- Ability to manage complex relationships with 3rd party-vendors and system integrators
- A track-record working within the Utility or sectors where there is a regulatory environment or large disparate customer and field teams
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - ability to manage complex multi-million projects.
This is an exciting role to work on a programme that has board level sign-off and exposure. The project also touches on all facets of the organisation so a very high profile project to delivery. You will need to be comfortable at the idea of working inside of scope and 100% fully remote working. If you are a Project Manager, with Contact Centre project delivery experience and are available immediately or due to conclude an engagement shortly then I would welcome the opportunity to view your CV.