I am happy to be working with a global media business that are undergoing a major transformation journey.
Key to this are two programmes, a Sales & Marketing programme and a Finance programme which is delivering SAP S4 Hana and a common set of processes.
As part of this they are looking for two Change Analysts to support the Transformation Lead, one for Finance and one for Sales.The key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Platform Programme Change Management and Adoption Lead to implement the change agenda
- Assist in implementing a structured methodology and support change management activities on the Sales/ Finance Programmes
- Support the implementation of a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required
- Bring together a holistic end to end change journeys for impacted users from Sales, Service, & Marketing and Finance
- Support the Lead to identify and manage key leaders/ stakeholders to be early adopters and to help bring teams along the change journey
- Support the communication lead in building comms platforms
- Conduct business change impact analysis, and assess change readiness
- Coordinate change and engagement initiatives to enable smooth adoption and transition of change throughout the multiple delivery waves
- Work with the businesses, project team and support functions to achieve and enable sustainable change across all layers of the organisation.
- Support the delivery of training ensuring trainees are supported pre go live and post go live
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Foster and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
- Support UAT activities and document development in relation to business processes
- A proven track record implementing change within a multinational, multicultural organisation
- Experience of working on change projects delivering digital transformation
- Familiar with change management tools and techniques
- Familiar with project management approaches, tools and phases of project lifecycle
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in using Google suite applications
- Energetic and a great team player
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Business Analysis is a must for the Sales Change Analyst role