*This role is Outside of IR35*
Our client, an Insurance Broker, require a Business Analyst to work with the business during a period of change being delievered.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within Insurance, if not with an Insurance broker. You will be required to be on site 2/3 days per week.
Looking for someone who:
- Identifies opportunities for delivering business value by improving business processes, developing new systems and evolving the operation.
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures and problems being experienced.
- Acts as a liaison between department end-users, technical experts, developers, 3rd party suppliers and testers.
- Consults in the end to end project lifecycle through analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure they meet the department’s optimal operational performance.
- Writes / supports detailed universally understood Business Cases for requests for new initiatives and funding requests.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Defines the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design supports the realisation of benefits.
- Tracks and fully documents changes of functional and business specifications.
- Assists in developing an overall change management strategy for the Bank.
- Coordinates and participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in trainin
- Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching business and technical staff.
You must have:
- Financial services experience.
- Sound BA skills, across systems, processes and people.
- Proven experience of building relationships with stakeholders.
- An understanding of working in a growing organisation.
- Experience of delivering complex, cross functional outcomes.
- Experience within Insurance
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience.