Our Banking Client is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager/Delivery Lead who has a thirst and appetite to lead the delivery of projects to improve the credit risk/underwriting project
- Successful delivery requires good planning, including building a plan for delivery, cutting the plan in different ways for communications and stakeholder management, understanding and articulation of the Critical Path.
· Scope / Change Management
- Change is the only certainty in transformation and successfully managing scope must be achieved by defining scope and managing and change using a formal change process. Maintaining an audit trail of change and ensuring all Change is appropriately impact assessed.
- Understanding the resource required and planning ahead to ensure you get the resource you need, creating the project resource profile aligned with the plan.
· Managing the Finances -
Understanding the financial position of the project at any given time and accurately forecasting the funding needed to deliver successfully and alignment to approved budget.
· Risk and Issue Management
- Anticipating, identifying and mitigating against the things that could derail a project makes for a much smoother delivery. Managing risk horizons of 3, 6, 9 months and whole life. Skilled at identifying, articulating and quantifying risk – both delivery risk and operational risk impact (both positive and negative) following implementation of change. Deploying a range of effective risk mitigation and management strategies.
· Team Leadership -
Effectively motivate and inspire the project team to deliver the desired outcomes. Articulate the vision, objectives and outcomes of the project. Build, lead and motivate a highly effective and focussed project team
· Stakeholder Management -
There are often a lot of people who want to be kept informed, often in different ways and at different times, about the progress of the project. Identify all stakeholders and plot on a stakeholder map. Create and implement a stakeholder management and communications plan
- Ensuring the project is delivered with the appropriate level of control for the change being implemented. A smooth transition through project lifecycle by effective planning and communication, the ability to accurately articulate current Governance position of project along with effective Project reporting.
· Business Case
- There has to good reason for a project existing, so you will aid in the development and documenting of an appropriate business case. Identify and map both hard and soft benefits and develop a benefits realisation strategy and plan.
The successful candidate will have a track record of similar work within the Financial Services and have some experience of lending.
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for the role.