My client, a very well-known global media organisation going through a significant Business Transformation, is looking to onboard a Senior Project Manager for a global Salesforce CRM and Lead to Cash programme. The Role
The Senior Project Manager will drive the implementation and support of a Global CRM and Order Management System.
They are looking for an experienced Technical Project/Programme Manager who has the requisite to manage a significant transformation in Salesforce solution, with expertise to working cross-functionally (Technology, Sales, Finance, Data) and with 3rd party vendors, to drive the delivery and implementation of their global CRM and Lead to Cash implementation across all international markets.
This work will enable the future of the organisations Sales and Commercial capability and transformation. Role responsibilities
Working together into the in-flight programme governance structure - project manage the technical integration activities that are required to enable each market launch. This will include the creation and management of individual plans that roll-up into the overall programme plan, and the management of day-to-day technical tasks in Jira. This will include:
- Drive local market system implementation activities to connect into the global integration platform (Mulesoft) and ensure downstream impact on other systems are managed as defined by the implementation programme.
- System Integration Testing schedule to support each market implementation plan
- Service Transition activities are in-place and able to support each market effectively once Programme Hypercare is complete
- As Atlas deploys in each market support the BAU team in triaging of enhancements and communicating with the Atlas programme team to determine the appropriate course of action
- Ensure the global product team has the appropriate environments and licenses required to support the Programme Roadmap and Market requirements, as approved/agreed by the Markets.
- Manage global product team resources activities that are required on the programme, raising and managing risks, issues and dependencies to the Programme Lead and global product team Management
- Ensure the global product team budget lines are up-to-date and inform the Programme Lead, Finance team and global product team management of any risks and issues regarding budget.
Understand the wider global product team transformation effort and inform the programme of any potential dependencies and resourcing constraints.
Work into the programme and global PMO agreed governance structure and associated reporting.
Ensure a decommissioning strategy is created and approved for each market that is cutover to the global solution, and a plan for when and how any decommissioning needs to be enacted as informed by the Programme, business requirements and the Product Manager. About you - essential skills
- Experience and/or interest in working in media and publishing.
- Bachelor's degree, PMI/PMP Certification or Prince 2 qualification, or relevant experience
- Requires very strong project management experience in IT or software field (ideally in the Media Industry)
- Experience delivery of large scale multi-region enterprise software implementations, preferably with Salesforce.
- Experience with Project Management and Agile Software Development toolsets: JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets, Windows Suite (MPP, Excel), Google Docs
- Successful track record of managing agile projects to schedule and budget.
- Experience managing distributed teams across multiple locations and timezones
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Good organisational, planning & time management skills.
- A track record of building, maintaining and managing strong relationships within an international business and across many different stakeholder groups.
- You are self-driven, motivated, and ability to drive objectives forward and see projects and initiatives through to completion
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- You can effectively communicate technical concepts and project status to different audiences
- You love working with a global team and are flexible to adjust hours accordingly
- You raise the bar on all work, and share best practices
- You demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively