Up to £900/day – negotiable6-month contract with a view to extendRemote working
I am very pleased to be partnering with global technology organisation as part of a significant global transformation programme,
As part of this, they are looking for a Programme Director, within Global Product & Technology, to develop, plan and oversee the implementation of the strategic roadmap, which includes consolidations of digital platforms and enterprise systems across their global presence. Role
- Executions include working with multiple security, Digital Compliance/Legal, technology and engineering leadership/stakeholders and a variety of security, IT and engineering technical resources to identify and plan cybersecurity workstreams to deliver to our strategic plans.
- Deliverables include, but not limited to creating business cases, project plans, project cost estimates, project recommendations, status reports, and executive presentations.
- Work closely with a variety of technical skilled personnel (cloud platforms, infrastructure, cybersecurity, and physical security) and Product Engineering technical skilled personnel (systems and design release engineers).
- Oversee work of other contractors and coordinate work with IT and engineering managers, leaders and analysts.
- Drive the delivery of the strategic program including facilitating budget estimation, sprint planning, technology delivery with a broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of difficulty:
- Business engagement, discovery, and requirements gathering
- Business change management & transition
- Technology and business implementation & optimisation
- Benefit realisation (benchmarking / tracking) to project objectives
- Understand global program structure, launch plan and timing, and global program ownership
- Answer front-line questions from program teams, digital compliance, technology and engineering teams.
- Accountable for understanding and communicating security policies, requirements, controls and standards
- Coordinates input from internal/external customers to better understand customer needs and/or perceptions
- Facilitate estimation of project timeline and effort
- Actively challenge and refine estimates based on experience and domain knowledge; additionally, seeks peers reviews with external (non-project related) resources to validate estimates & delivery approach
- Use of Agile sprint methodology for the delivery team
- Manage tracking and resolution process
- Coordinate teams to develop, build, and troubleshoot
- Track requirements and development release schedules
- Report to Digital Compliance Working Group and Business Principles committee on progress, roadblocks, and priorities
- Communicate with multiple teams and staff on priorities, tasks, and goals
- Experienced working in technology/ telecoms industries
- Agile / Scrum master experience.
- Design release experience, change management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or equivalent
- Structured project management experience in deploying transformation-related initiatives
- Expert with a high level of analytical ability where problems are typically unusual and difficult - gather and interpret complex qualitative or quantitative data
- Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions and recommendations with limited data
- Solid analytical/problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to lead diverse/cross-functional teams, as well as mentor, motivate, and elicit work output from peers and other team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and other interpersonal communication skills-ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a variety of audiences
- Outstanding team and collaboration skills
- Experienced and comfortable working in a delivery focused environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Efficient, action-oriented, process management skills