One of the UK's most innovative Energy retailers are really looking to bolster their Full Stack Development team and are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who is able to design, develop and maintain core business applications, web/mobile platforms and/or underlying Oracle database.
If you feel you are an innovative Full Stack Developer, and have a track-record of maintaining and augmenting an existing portfolio of products and applications then please read further.
This role will truly suit an individual who has who has a track-record of driving forward existing applications as well act as as sounding board to a small team of Developers.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by following the documented development process ensuring code is fully unit-tested and standards-compliant. This can be in the form of user interface designs and enhancements using standard development practices for desktop, web or mobile applications, or SQL/PLSQL development of the Oracle database.
- Integrate data from various back-end services using APIs and Oracle databases so it can be entered, displayed, edited and committed.
- Act as project lead on larger and more complicated development projects.
- Actively collaborate with business analysts to provide technical insight during the analysis project phase.
- Collaborate with tech authors to create and maintain software documentation.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of test plans and unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure development standards are maintained.
- Mentor junior team members
- Control versioning of released software.
- Research technical developments and implement in the team where appropriate.
- Collaborate with architects and designers to realise visual and architectural design intent.
To be considered for this role you will have a track-record and experience of the following:
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and/or web and mobile application development.
- The ability to work with, and update legacy code.
- Experience of implementing different IT development methodologies
- Understanding of source code management and the code release process, including a significant experience of Confluence, Jira, Git and/or Jenkins.
- Knowledge of data security and security best practices.
- Adaptable, able to respond to changing demands quickly.
This is truly an exciting role which offers the opportunity for you as a talented Full-Stack Developer to play a pivotal role in developing a team of talented Developers whilst working providing SME support on in-flight projects as well as well as building on an existing portfolio of apps and sites. Additionally you will be part of an organisation that thrives on an open, creative an inclusive culture, where the focus is driving applications of the future.
If you feel you demonstrate the above skills and are up for the challenge of being the focal of a talented development team then please APPLY online now for a speedy response.