One of the UK's most innovative Energy retailers are really looking to bolster their Full Stack Development team and are looking for three individuals to work across two key areas, leadership of a small function of Developers as well as Senior Developers who have a track-record creating innovative new applications/website/products from scratch to serve the needs of a wide ranging group of customers.
If you feel you are an innovative Full Stack Developer, and have a track-record driving innovative and thought provoking Products then please read further.
This role will truly suit an individual who has a creative flair for technology and back-end development, and part of your role will be to use Agile or Rapid Application Development cycles to develop prototypes and working with key stakeholders to determine their viability.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Work directly with key stakeholders in capturing requirements for new products, whether for internal or external deployment.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by following the documented development process ensuring code is fully unit-tested and standards-compliant. This can be in the form of user interface designs and enhancements using standard development practices for desktop, web or mobile applications.
- Integrate data from various back-end services using APIs so it can be entered, displayed, edited and committed.
- Report on the status of assigned tasks to their direct line manager.
- Refine and interpret requirements based on technical needs.
- Aid in the mentoring of junior team members.
- Keep up with emerging technologies and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with architects and designers to realise visual and architectural design intent.
To be considered for this role you will have a track-record and experience of the following:
- Experience with creating prototypes, preferably in a team, using Agile, RAD or similar methodologies.
- Expertise in back-end development languages including PHP, NodeJS,
Python or .Net along with a solid understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Knowledge of relational database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle as well as knowledge of NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB.
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.
- Knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
- Experience of different IT development methodologies, particularly RAD/Agile/Scrum/DevOps.
- Working knowledge of Git, as well as an understanding of one or more branching models such as Git Flow or Trunk Based.
- Knowledge of Containerization, such as Docker, Docker Compose and associated technologies.
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, as well as knowledge of their best practices and use-cases.
This is truly an exciting role which offers the opportunity for you as a talented Full-Stack Developer to play a pivotal role in designing thought provoking apps and products from scratch which will seek to offer customers something different and innovative to make their lives better as well give the organisation a true insight into customer behaviour and data. Additionally you will be part of an organisation that thrives on an open, creative an inclusive culture, where the focus is driving applications of the future.
If you feel you demonstrate the above skills and are up for the challenge of being the focal point in innovation within this talented development team then please APPLY online now for a speedy response.