Exciting new Programme Director opportunity to join a global Telecommunications organization, this role will play a pivotal part in developing and leading customer network transformation programmes. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering major Network transformations to MNO customers in the Telecommunications industry.
This role is perfect for transformation leaders who have worked at major MNOs and have experience in end-to-end delivery of Customer Network programmes (RAN, Towers, 4G/5G) etc.
The ideal candidate will have a real passion for customer facing delivery of a wide range of Enterprise Business transformation, such as Network Infrastructure, product launches, operational efficiency and IT, and system delivery.
Must be able to delivery in complex environments, working with both internal and external suppliers to inspire change. This person will be customer minded, delivering the best possible service will be at the heart of every decision, with a drive to exceed customer expectation. Responsibilities
- Management of programme level milestones to achieve overall Programme timeline taking effective mitigation actions to ensure programme milestones are achieved.
- Maximising the operational efficiency between programmes considering conflicting and overlapping operational demands by site and by customer.
- Accurate and timely reporting of Programme delivery and Programme forecasts to Customers’ Programme teams (all products).
- Internal stakeholders alignment across programmes specifically with Commercial to ensure alignment between customer expectation and programme capacity to ensure a seemless e2e experience across the two operational functions.
- Define and agree quarterly Customer Baseline programmes (TIS, Small Cells) or End to End Delivery Programme (DAS, Private Networks) ensuring alignment with Field Deployment team.
- Management of customer licencing and changes on site. Alignment with Finance and the customer billing function.
- Leading multi-£m Network and Technology transformation and rollout for MNO, RAN, 4G, 5G, small-cells, and OSS.
- E2e transformation experience across people, processes and technology with the goal of accelerating the organisations integration and growth.
- Network Transformation (4G/5G, LAN/WAN, OSS, etc) experience
- Experience managing and leading high performing teams, leader of multiple programme managers, projects manager and PMO, 30 plus to delivery world class customer experience and delivery best in market transformation.
- Building and managing effective stakeholder relationships to Network Director level (e.g. MNO customer) or equivalent Programme sponsor (e.g. Enterprise customer)
- Management of Customer programme to target – reporting of progress, customer experience related to field delivery, issue management and resolution and change management.
- C-suite engagement and influence, building and managing effective stakeholder relationships, excellent communication skills to build relationships and manage resistant stakeholders, commercial mindset.
- Experience leading customer programmes acting as Customer interface, managing customer demand and managing completion in field.