One of the UK's largest Utility companies going through an exciting period of growth, digital and technology transformation are looking for a Service Transition Governance Lead to join their talented team of IT Service Delivery and Transition professionals.
This role will work very closely with the Service Transition Manger as part of a wider Digital Transformation team, working with stakeholders across IT, Business Change, Operations, Testing and PMO and your role will be to act as the focal point managing the planning and support of service transition activities across multiple delivery methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
Some of the key duties will include:
- Acting as a single point of contact for large programs or a collective group of projects to enable a single version of the truth.
- Ensuring that the Service Transition processes are consistently followed across the Digital function and that full process compliance is achieved across all project teams according to the agreed Operation Acceptance Criteria
- Continuous Service Improvement – Develop, make recommendations and support Service Transition CSI activities to improve overall process delivery.
- Service Management – Support other service management processes and activities to support the delivery of BAU including, change and release management, service asset and configuration management, test assurance, major incident management, problem management and knowledge management.
- Service Transition Reporting – Support the provision of regular, transparent and accurate reporting on all Service Transition activities against agreed KPIs and performance criteria be considered for this role you will:
- Demonstrate and obvious and clear track-record operating as an IT Service Transition Lead
- Hold an ITIL - Service Transition qualification or equivalent - ITIL Intermediate
- Demonstrate a proven track-record of process management with an IT Transition team adhering to ITIL/ITSM
- Have a track-record working within a complex Digital service management environment
- Be able to demonstrate experience working with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
- Be comfortable with the financial management and budgeting attributed to the commercial running of IT projects
This really is an exciting time to be joining this UK recognised Utility company that play an important part in the social fabric of the population. So if you fulfil the requirements mentioned, are comfortable working on an interim basis and are available immediately then please send through your CV ASAP for an immediate response. If you do not have any of the requisite experience unfortunately you will not be considered at this stage.