Change Manager (Organisational Change)
6-month contract with a view to extend
Up to £500 per day
My client, a large infrastructure services provider is recruiting for a Change Manager (OCM) to lead all change initiatives within the scope of the designated workstream, in line with the OCM strategy, founded on Prosci change management principles, to maximise adoption.
This organisation is currently working on a strategic transformation programme that introduces new processes, systems and ways of working, which will have a significant impact on their people.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders in the assigned workstream including senior sponsors, project managers and communications team.
- Work alongside workstream project leads to conduct thorough change impact assessments to develop and deliver against the change plan.
- Lead on OCM activities including stakeholder mapping, training needs analysis, development of end-user engagement approach, end-user adoption analysis and change management coaching.
- Deliver training to end-users based on 'day in the life of' principles to explain the relevant changes between the 'as is' and 'to be' as a result of the transformation.
- Work with stakeholders and the formal and informal change networks so that the impact of change and timeline for implementation is proactively managed, and engagement with business areas is high.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Previous experience in an OCM (organisational change management) lead role within a large-scale transformation programme.
- Solid understanding of Prosci/ ADKAR principles.
- Any experience supporting the delivery of the systems being launched would be a bonus (ServiceNow, ERP, Omnigen, QlikSense).
- People-focussed change experience within a business-transformation programme.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders.
- Able to build credibility quickly.
- Able to process and understand large and complex data and processes quickly and translate into easily understood terms for end-users.
- Experience supporting the delivery of the systems being launched would be a bonus (ServiceNow, ERP, Omnigen, QlikSense).
- Experience in running workshops, delivering training, communications and eLearning.