Our Client, a well established Financial Services client are looking for a Product Manager or Lead, with previous experience within Asset Finance and Leasing.
The Product Manager/Lead will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance, enhancement, vendor relationship and strategic direction of the platform.
The role will ensure that the banking platform is fit for purpose day to day and that the ongoing roadmap of change on the platform addresses the business needs and minimises the risk of business disruption.
This position will support the product delivery throughout its lifecycle and will be an expert in the features, benefits and capabilities of the product. The role will assist with product strategy and responsible for defining how it meet the needs of the current and future business processes.
Taking commercial direction from the Product Owner, this role will be a key advocate of the product to the business. The key focus for this role will be to work collaboratively with the Business, Change and Development teams to optimise delivery of the defined product vision and roadmap.
The person must be extremely familiar with the technical, operational, legal and regulatory environments within which the Business and Product operates. Someone that prioritises customer's view of the product and works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in identifying, resolving and managing key product questions that improve the overall proposition and customer experience.
Skills and Experience:
· Functional expertise in Asset Finance and Leasing front, middle and back office operations.
· Conversant and understanding of Customer Experience.
· Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills.
· Thorough knowledge of the product lifecycle.
· Quick to recognise constraints/challenges in order to facilitate effective and timely change.
· Full life cycle Business Analysis experience from requirements definition through to implementation within a front and back office business environment.
· Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
· Experience in multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making and continuously challenge assumptions.
· Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, company wide risk management framework and internal Policies.
· Understand the interplay between new features, system complexity, and technical debt, and can make trade-offs among them effectively.
· Experience working in a multi-cultural and multi-regional environment.
· Experience of working in teams within Change, Project management, Design and Analyst functions.
· Good communication skills.
· Excellent understanding of Agile framework and product delivery techniques.
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for the role.