IT Project Manager (Cloud Infrastructure) Up to £70k/ annum + bonus + benefits Remote Working (Head office based in Hertfordshire)
My client, a global Technology organisation is looking for an IT Project Manager with experience in the delivery of cloud Infrastructure projects.
The ideal candidate should have good technical awareness and a strong understanding of the market trends. They must also have a track record or successful delivery in these core areas:
- G-Suite/ Google Workspace
- Working across the full lifecycle of projects from early engagement to support the consultancy and sales team through to the delivery cycle for the projects.
- Running project definition workshops to define requirements and accurately scope project outcomes.
- Coordinate and plan resource requirements to ensure project outcome deadlines are adhered to.
- Achieves profitability and customer satisfaction on projects through astute commercial management.
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives.
- Produce required project documentation to enable successful project outcomes.
- Track record of delivering cloud infrastructure projects including AWS, Azure and G-Suite/ Google Workspace.
- Flexible to work at customer sites across the UK when required, will need a current driving licence.
Track record of planning and the management of progress, resources and cost on large IT complex infrastructure transition or transformation projects.
- Knowledge of project definition, project initiation, change management, commercial management, risk management, and the principles and practicalities of running projects.
- Able to communicate with and manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
If interested, please apply.