Project Manager (Business Change) Up to £425/ day 3-month contract with a view to extend Outside IR35 Remote Working
My client, a leading Technology organisation, is looking to onboard a business focused Project Manager as part of an exciting project.
They are looking for a pro-active, business-oriented, Project Manager that understands and champions change management as part of ongoing successful delivery. Purpose
Deliver a critical cost/ risk reduction project towards the overall IT supply chain. This impacts internally as well as externally. Current AS-IS needs to be fixed. Key Accountabilities
Portfolio, Programme & Project Management
- Has primary responsibility for managing this project, ensuring that expected benefits can be realised within the agreed time, cost, scope, quality and risk parameters.
- Applies the appropriate project management disciplines, i.e. planning, resourcing, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, risks, issues and dependency management.
- Establishes an effective portfolio, programme and project organisation structure.
- Initiates and manages research and/or business analysis activities as part of the overall change portfolio, programme or projects.
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching Business Change colleagues.
- Responsible for project team building, team management and motivation.
- Responsible for the formulation and scoping of business change portfolios, programmes and projects.
- Has shared responsibility for ensuring the adoption of the most appropriate solution. This requires acting as a catalyst for business change, challenging existing policies and practices, identifying options and recommending solutions.
Cost and Benefit Management
Skills and Experience
- Responsible for the development and on-going review of business cases for change portfolios, programmes and projects.
- Responsible for the budget and expenditure associated with change portfolios, programmes or projects.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Change management experience, assists others in the management of change, understanding impact of change on people.
- Experienced recovering projects and successfully delivering
- Trained to Prince2 practitioner level and capable of delivering portfolios, programmes and projects to time, quality, scope and budget.
- Drives the continuous improvement of project management processes.
- Ability to live with ambiguity whilst striving for clarity.
- Pro-active in approach to change.
- Take responsibility for establishing and developing relationships with stakeholders.
- Able to knowledgeably lead a multi-functional project team.