Change Manager – Current DV Clearance £500 - £550/day Inside of IR35 6-month initial contract Gloucestershire
Please note: Candidates must have the following to be considered - Current DV Clearance from Cheltenham based-agency
Our client, a global professional services organisation, is currently looking to hire several Change Managers as part of a large Technology-enabled Transformation programme. Role Overview
- Apply a structured and practical approach to change and integrate change management activities into the project plan.
- Lead and co-ordinate change management and supporting activities
- Select and apply the most suitable change management process and tools.
- Support colleagues with use and adoption.
Change Leadership and Management
- Engage stakeholders and secure support for the selected change management approach methodologies
- Work collaboratively with the communications and other internal stakeholders to ensure a joined-up approach to change
- Ensure project change activities align with the external and internal communications strategy and plans.
- Act as the point of contact on the project for the management of change activities, providing input, advice, and support as required
- Engage the project team and wider stakeholders on the measures of success, highlight risks and issues and report on progress.
- Undertake required change activities
Change Impact and Readiness
- Conduct change impact analyses for affected colleagues
- Identify key stakeholders and produce a programme change map to inform change activities and comms.
- Evaluate and ensure that the organisation is ready for change
- Assess change readiness, risks, issues and required actions. Agree go/no go criteria and ensure mitigation activities are in place for residual risks.