3 weeks ago
BI Product Owner
600 - 650
Job Reference: WS/4869395_1595264244
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Our client are looking for a strong BI Product Owner to join their BI & Data initiative on a 6 month contract.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Keeping alignment with Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
What You'll need:
- Proven track record of success in the role of Product Owner.
- Experience working on Data/BI
- Expertise in Agile delivery, proven track record of delivery using multiple Agile delivery approaches, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Expertise in working with distributed teams, On-shore/Off-shore as well as multi-supplier projects.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
If you match the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply.