Project Manager (Finance Operations)
Up to £450 day
6 months with a view to extend
Outside of IR35
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager (Finance Operations) to join a global business, essential to a largescale separation programme. Required to devise and deliver a project plan and drive the project to ensure a successful assignment of the infrastructure, contracts and financial liabilities.
- Successfully plan, set up manage and drive the project delivery.
- Liaison with the utilities and electrical engineering teams to ensure that the devised project plan is workable and appropriate levels of operational security and full compliance with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation is met
- Ensure all design and advanced data analytical work is completed to agreed programmes, financial budgets and KPI's
- Minimise re-work or changes in design and scope throughout the life cycle of the project through effective planning and manage the project inter-relations to ensure cost-effective solutions.
- Instruct, manage and undertake the auditing of the suppliers throughout the life cycle of the project
- Manage the relationships with suppliers/contractors
- Provide regular information and feedback as required by senior management with respect to the project and programme delivery through the use of agreed project management reporting systems.
- Experience providing a high volume of data analytical reporting utilising Excel V lookups, Pivot tables and other advanced techniques.
- Project planning and management - need to be a strong and confident driver, effectively manage risks and issues
- Knowledge of electrical projects
- The role would be ideal for someone who has worked for a consultancy will more likely have the skills to work at the pace needed to versus in house
- Experience of finance operations to solve problems faced
- Experience/ knowledge of electrical projects