We are pleased to be working with an exciting fast growing Management Consultancy as they embark on a huge period of growth. We are recruiting a number of roles to build a robust and effective bench Change and Transformation resources. If you’ve ever worked for a consulting firm but do not want the sales targets and want to focus on the client delivery then this could be a good opportunity for you.
I will be hiring for the following role types and looking for people with varied levels of experience:
- Programme Manager (leading a client engagement)
- Project Manager (delivery centric and possibly leading on some engagements)
- Business Analyst (discovery and scoping exercises, in a standalone capacity)
- Change Manager (both leading small teams and helping clients to define the end change agenda)
- PMO (a range from PMO Lead through to strong PMO Analysts)
Our client has experienced a surge in demand for their services as their clients look to execute several large programmes linked to Digital & Technology, People and Change, Operations and Process efficiencies.
I am keen to speak to people who have the following skill sets:
- The ability to work across a range of different industry sectors
- Happy to represent our consulting client and utilise their methodology and delivery style
- Proven experience in working as part of a stand-alone role as well as being part of a team
- Demonstrable experience of ‘Consulting’ with an end client. We need to show our client that you’ve been able to add real value and advice and helped to identify the best course of action when taking a project through its lifecycle.
- Working in a fast-paced environment – the client engagements can be as short as 2-3 months but can last for up to 2 years in some instances
Our client will consider people with varied industry backgrounds. If you’ve not worked for a consultancy firm in the past you will still be considered so, please get in touch for more information