Global Head Cyber Security
£110,00 - 120,000 plus excellent package and bonus
Household name brand seeks to attract an experienced cyber security professional to join a high-quality Information Services Team and drive technology security, resilience, and enhancement within the IT platforms this global operation depends upon. Whether you’re delivering rapid access to key information, cutting-edge collaboration tools or optimising our corporate devices, everything you do will contribute to the Firm’s goal of continuous innovation and improvement.
This role has a working scale few other firms can match with 1200+ servers, 350+ network locations, 8 data centres and over 30,000 devices, providing the incumbent with excellent exposure and a framework where they can truly innovate and drive improvement.
- Responsible for leading Security incident and breach response actions to ensure proper assessment, containment, mitigation, and documentation
- Responsible for implementing breach response best practices and upkeep of incident response plans, standard operating procedures, and IR playbooks
- Build excellent partnerships with various technical and business functions, including Legal, HR, Security and IT required to respond and recover from incidents
- Initiate Cyber Forensics and digital investigation requirements to support response and recovery process, as required
- Maintain detailed tracking plan of all internal/external enrolment outcomes/recommendations and provide support through to implementation
- Conduct periodic breach response simulation exercises and train operational team members and stakeholders on incident response plans
- Participate and contribute to Crisis Management live incidents and simulations
- Lead a team of technical specialists on coordinated responses and subsequent remediation of security incident.
- 7-10 + years of experience in handling security incident and breach response, with 15+ years of experience in cyber security domain
- Substantial experience with information technology systems and processes.
- Experience in large scale, complex post-incident investigations, using techniques such as network forensics, log analysis, timeline creation, and host-based forensics as an incident response handler
- Good understanding of defence and detection tools and technologies, and their usage in incident response
- Ability to think quickly and confident in making decisions in high pressure situations
- Depth and breadth across all the core bodies of information security knowledge including threat, vulnerability, risk, and controls.
Are you interested in progressing your Cyber Security career within a Global Brand where you will lead a team and genuinely drive innovative solutions which improve technology security in an ever-evolving area? Apply without delay to Deltra for more information.