6-month contract with a view to extendRemote workingUp to £670/ dayInside IR35
My client, a global technology organisation is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst on a contractual basis.
This function is executing a strategic customer programme, in partnership with industry sales leaders and global account teams, with a mission to drive multi-year growth and transform the enterprise sales motion.
Alongside coaching and supporting the top accounts, the programme is responsible for driving operating model changes and the creation of new accelerators, assets and enabling capabilities as a blueprint for all accounts. A PMO is being set up and there is an exciting opportunity, as the Data Analyst to be at the forefront of driving data-driven decisions within the business.
In this position, you will create and manage programmatic approaches to the analytics processes underpinning the programme, driving operational practice, and providing data-driven insights.
You will undertake extensive data research, combining internal and external data, to provide fresh insights to accounts teams and the programme team. This organisation are looking for a personable, data-friendly individual that will thrive in a fast-paced environment and succeed in producing impactful content and analysis.
● Data management: gather external and internal sources, ensure data integrity and deliver
dashboards to support the management of key accounts and the programme operation
● Metrics: Define, track and analyse key account leading and trailing indicators
● Own data and content consolidation for regular programme and reporting
● Communications: Produce data-driven communications input for executive presentations, board updates, accounts teams and general team announcements.
● Account analysis: Run data-driven analysis to support account segmentation and qualification
processes and to signal sales execution excellence.
● Collaborating closely with team members and the Programme Lead to drive data-insights led change and buy-in.
Required Experience / Skills
● Strong communication and business acumen skills
● A proven track record of data-driven, analytical projects, demonstrating problem-solving skills and defined outcomes
● The ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritise and re-prioritise as scope and timelines change.
● A creative thinker who can bring innovative ideas and help challenge the status quo.
● Solution-oriented, data-driven, learning mindset.
● Excellent presentation and stakeholder engagement skills.
● Get it done attitude
● Ability to deal with a fast-moving dynamic environment with a high degree of ambiguity
● Must be well versed in data analytics tools and data visualization
● Well-rounded Consulting, Business Operations and Sales Strategy, or other relevant experience.