I am currently recruiting a 12-month FTC role for a Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager as part of a strategically important digital transformation agenda.
The business has a strategy to double in size over the next 3-5 years and the digital transformation is central to enabling this strategy, enabling them to take digital products to market with an end-to-end digital customer experience.
This role will lead the delivery of the digital customer experience website and portal which will connect customers with various products, content, practice materials and more.
Key activities will include working with a partner to complete a design phase, progress a procurement to find a development partner and finally build the new customer experience platform and integrate it with a newly created product platform using Agile delivery methods.Skills Required:
- Has taken a new digital product to market and generated revenue
- Led on a digital product for consumption by customers
- Has led on business-critical projects with budgets of £5m+
- Led end to end delivery from scope to market
- Qualified in PM methodology including Agile and proven delivery track record
- Strong benefits management approach
- Good technical understanding and has worked with technical teams and suppliers
- Is able to plan and report across multiple workstreams
- Has led on the build and delivery of SaaS products
- Has knowledge on complexity and risks surrounding integrations for digital products
- Can work in unstructured environments and upskill the business
- Has a structured approach and knows the steps to take on a project without needing those steps to be enforced
- Has a strong risk led approach
- Isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and work at all levels on the project from detail to CEO level
- Exceptional communication skills and an authentic persona
- Isn’t afraid of reporting the bad news and rallying support for mitigations
- Is able to partner with diverse stakeholders while being strong in delivery approach
- Can work at speed and get momentum on a project, has the energy and resilience to keep pushing, even in a challenging environment
- Positive nature even in the face if difficulty. Can manage the challenge.
- Can build strong relationships in order to gain support across the business and where needed, can manoeuvre across senior layers
- Genuinely loves project management and excitement of achieving growth through projects