Salesforce Business AnalystRemote working
£400 - £550/ day
Our client, a global technology organisation, is recruiting for a Salesforce Business Analyst as they are about to embark on a largescale Salesforce programme.
This role will be critical in ensuring that the current regional sales processes are well understood by the global technology implementation team. In this role, the successful candidate will participate in process harmonisation workshops with the global team; and be responsible for documenting the current state processes for a specific region.
As the team progresses in process harmonisation and iterates towards a future state, you will be critical in ensuring that the specific regional requirements are accounted for; that any critical regional business functions are supported in the future state process.
- Work closely with the local business teams to become functional experts in sales / merchandising / digital and physical processes and related solutions needs.
- Establish credibility as trusted advisors by listening, understanding business requirements and providing options for consideration.
- Specialise in business stakeholder engagement and facilitation, asking probing questions that get to the real business needs (asking "why" and not just taking requirements at face value), encouraging open communication between all parties and building cooperation amongst the various business teams.
- Understand the strategy and the changing needs of the business via business workshop facilitation and roadmap development for future state. This will involve working with regional business stakeholders, global management teams and colleagues across geographies.
- Focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies through current state process analysis, user experience, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies (Design Thinking, Agile), leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge the status quo and deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions.
- Understand and document the regional nuances that differ between the current and future state processes.
- Support change management and training needs by providing your understanding of the specific regional requirements and recommendations for a smooth transition into the future state.
- Understanding of Salesforce Platform functionality and best practices, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud especially.
- Organised, with a natural inclination for both strategic and tactical planning and turn strategy into tangible deliverables
- Analyse business requirements to determine the most effective approach to serving the needs of the organisation.
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with an ability to establish and maintain trust and credibility
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and presentation skills, to audiences of varying seniority.
- Self-motivated individual, who thrives working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment.