Business Process AnalystRemote working6-month contract (view to extend)Up to £475/ day
My client, a fast-growing infrastructure services provider is looking for a Business Process Analyst to join a number of transformation initiatives including ERP, estates/ infrastructure and ServiceNow. This person will join the team to focus on business analysis, process design and business change activities for these areas. Duties
- Identify business requirements by working with stakeholders.
- Work with IT/ suppliers for ensuring business requirements are understood and delivered.
- Document new or amend existing policies and processes as part of programme/project delivery into the business.
- Identify and document new or amend existing associated procedures, work instructions, standards.
- Lead/support business change activities of delivering project(s) into the business.
- All documentation to be done as per the quality management framework.
- Experience supporting process and system change projects.
- Proficient in business analysis or process re-engineering field.
- Experience in any of the following areas of business Sales & Commercial (B2B), Finance, Legal, Estates and Infrastructure delivery or HR.
- Modelling processes in process management tools such as Casewise, ARIS, iGrafx, Visio.
- Previous experience working in a telecoms/infrastructure organisation.