A leading Water company are in the process of implementing a new Asset Management tool Copperleaf c55, with the idea being that it will help the organisation drive cultrural adoption to a more value based decision making approach.
This role would really suit individuals who come from an Asset Management background and have experience of driving cultural adoption of value based decision/portfolio prioritisation. The role will involve the following duties:
- Implementing Decision Analytics products (such as Copperleaf, ArcadisGen or other equivalent tools)
- Implementing risk, performance and value frameworks
- Leading successful culture change
- And embedding value-based decision making
Additionally you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the Service Planning Framework strategy, programme status and plans
- Work with key business stakeholder to agree / ratify strategy, requirements, and plan
- Define the Programmes governance framework and ensure the effective co-ordination of projects/work streams and their interdependencies
- Building and leading the programme organisation
- Work with the procurement function to establish contracts for the supply of a business change partner and external programme assurance
- Developing and implement the programme plan and resource management plan
- Developing and maintain the benefits plan
- Determining and managing risks to the programme
- Establish formal reporting arrangements on programme or project progress
- Initiate activity and other interventions wherever gaps are identified, or issues arise
- Ensuring key stakeholders are kept engaged and informed in the development of the programme
- Managing the programme delivery within the budgetary parameters
- Maintaining the overall integrity and coherence of the programme and develop a delivery environment that supports each of the work streams and individual projects within
To be considered for this role you will ideally demonstrate the following:
- Experience of influencing key individuals at all levels in an organisation.
- An experienced and effective leader able to engage with internal/external stakeholders and delivery partners and promote team work.
- Proven track record of delivery of large scale programmes
- Able to lead and motivate technical delivery teams and influence wider business and programme teams to achieve demanding targets to deliver the programme in line with overall strategy and objectives.
- Experience in budget management and control, business cases and benefits management.
- Understanding of the regulatory framework relating to water.
- Understanding of best practice in asset management and ISO 55000.
- Understanding of risk, performance and value frameworks.
If you feel you demonstrate the aforementioned skills and are keen to be part of a talented Asset Management team about to kick start this project implementing Copperleaf C55 and are happy working outside of scope of IR35 then please apply now for an immediate response.