Deltra are delighted to be working with a major retailer to hire 2 Senior Change Managers for 12-month fixed-term contracts. This well-known brand is going through a huge transformation programme, completely changing the face of the whole organisation over the next few years. They will be introducing new technologies to their customer journey, launching exciting new customer services, changing their internal processes and revamping their whole brand.
These roles are opportunities to lead areas of change within the omnichannel team, supporting the implementation and rollout of change initiatives across the business to a variety of key stakeholders. You will have responsibility for the planning and delivery of the change approach across the UK&I portfolio.
Duties will include:
- Conducting impact analyses and assessing the change readiness
- Leading on the adoption of best practice methods across the organisation
- Applying innovative, engaging and re-usable ways of articulating complex messages
- Creating a solid communications plan to be used across key business areas
- Developing high-performing teams within Business Change to build in-house capability and a succession of talent for the future
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with key stakeholders to ensure effective adoption of change activities
This position is looking for someone with solid retail experience, with a proven track record of implementing change activity in a retail environment. If you have not worked in a change capacity for a retailer you will not be suitable for this role. You will also need to be immediately available or have a very short notice period to be considered.
If you feel this matches perfectly with your experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.