*This role is Outside of IR35*
The role will be hybrid home working/in the office
Our client, a Financial Services organisation, require an IT compliance Analyst who has experience of working within regulated environments (Sox, FCA, PRA).
- Review the client's current IT compliance framework and define an action plan to bring the framework up to the required standard. This action plan will be agreed by the company SMT.
- Implement the agreed action plan.
- Put in place day to day release controls, documentation, tooling necessary to manage the platform delivery.
- Agree controls, risk management and reporting with key stakeholders including with the client's parent company in the USA.
- Coach and teach all staff the fundamentals of IT compliance and put in place a framework with will leave and legacy of significant improvement.
- Act as part of the platform delivery project team, running the compliance workstream on a daily basis and providing the hands on resource to deliver the necessary work.
- Challenge current practices and use practice knowledge to demonstrate how current approaches can be improved upon.
- Demonstrate efficiencies from new processes.
- Provide reporting and communication to the wider company and US parent.
- Act as part of the Agile continuous delivery team.
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance.
- Introduce appropriate tooling – exploiting existing system where possible.
- Agree controls and polices with the Finance team in particular.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a regulated financial services environment. SOX, FCA, PRA etc
- Experience of creating and implementing delivery frameworks with are compliant to Data Protection regulation. GDPR and UK Information Commission.
- Extensive experience working in a technology delivery environment
- Experience teaching and coaching clients.
- Experience presenting at Executive level and gaining commitment to substantial change.
- Direct experience in a similar role.
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for the role.