Programme Manager (Service Transition) 6 months, potential view to extend
Remote Working Up to £900/ day Outside IR35 Context
My client, a global technology services organisation is looking for a Service Transition Programme Manager. This fast-growing organisation has successfully won multiple presales bids with new third suppliers.
This role will lead IT Service Transition, managing these new customers/ third parties with a specific focus on supporting the transfer of IT managed services including data centres, infrastructure and end-user computing.
This role will oversee the day to day activities and support Service Delivery teams including internal, third party suppliers/ vendors as they transition to the new model.
This person will be accountable for maintaining stability and service levels, whilst leading the completion of service transition and maximising the immediate benefit through improved service quality and business engagement, including the design and communication of service dashboards. Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
- Accountable for setting the service strategy, delivery and management of IT service delivery (End User Computing and Service Desk)
- Implementation of the agreed internal target operating model with the Service Teams
- Manage the operational Transition of services to new suppliers
- Implement strategy for service management and service excellence
- Management reporting on Service Level attainment and associated Business benefit
- Assurance of agreed supplier SLAs, OLAs and processes
- Own the ongoing development of relevant policies, standards and associated operational procedures
- Major service transitions
- Corporate IT service teams including infrastructure, End User Computing and Service Desk
- Multiple third parties
- Operational Management of:
- Traditional On-Prem and Cloud environments
- Major Incidents and associated stakeholder communications
- Change delivery
- Demonstrable experience implementing:
- Customer-facing performance reporting / Dashboards (Busines benefits mapping)
- Service Design