Our client, a leading Healthcare provider, is embarking on a multi million pound Programme.
To help make this a reality and ensure their corporate governance standards are where they need to be, they are keen to add a Governance Manager to their team on a 6-month basis. Reporting directly to the Head of Governance, Risk and Third Party, and working very closely with our Executive Committee members, you will be key player in reshaping the future of the organisation from a corporate governance perspective.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the day to day running of the Operational Risk Committee (ORC) and governance of existing Health committees
- Embed overarching framework for committee governance within the organisation, driving a culture of simplicity and agility in decision making
- Ensure ongoing development of the Health ORC and its Terms of Reference, to ensure it is fit for purpose
- Compile ORC meeting materials including creation of agenda, ensuring appropriate attendee preparation and overall coordination of committee affairs
- Collaborate closely with the second line of defence in ensuring a fully functioning Health specific version of the UK operational risk taxonomy/dashboard
- Coordinate and execute the quarterly functional operational risk reviews within the Health ORC, providing support and guidance to all functions as required
You will have a strong proven track record of working in a Corporate governance role within a large corporate organisation and will therefore be experienced working in a very fast paced environment. You will feel comfortable delivering results when faced with ambiguity and blurred lines and will be in your element working with a large variety of stakeholders, including at C-suite level.
Company secretary skills would be highly desirable (although not essential), yet you must have previous experience of running Committee meetings in complex global environments. In additional, you should have significant experience in Operational Committee design and delivery, with a honed ability to analyse and interpret data in meaningful ways.
Given the nature of the role and the stakeholders you will be working with, you must have strong influencing and relationship skills, with a firm focus on collaboration. You should also be able to keep a strategic focus in driving results.
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for the role.