Project Manager (Network/ Infrastructure) 3 months, potential view to extend
Remote Working Up to £425/ day (including holiday pay) Inside IR35 Context
My client, a global technology services organisation is looking for a Project Manager to manage infrastructure network focussed projects as this function is rapidly growing. Culture/ Organisation
This person will be part of exciting and diverse projects and programme’s function. This function has a real team spirit and desire to achieve success, internally and externally. A collaborative culture, investing time and effort in the team, and celebrating success.
This person will also engage with other areas of the business, including Consultancy, Engineering, Professional Services, Service Management, and Sales. Duties
- Server implementation.
- Network implementation, including Firewall and VLANS.
- Working with external suppliers to drive the design and align installations.
- Manage and drive resource teams.
- Engage with Security teams, BAU team and governance teams to drive the project.
- Capable of remote working managing remote teams.
- Essential - Experience in delivering Network focused projects across multiple sites and time zones.
- Trained in project management methodology, for example, Prince2 or Agile Techniques.
- Track record of delivering less-complex large assignments and successful project outcomes.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Emotional Intelligence with flexibility, to adapt personal style and approach to meet specific customer needs.
- Able to apply influencing skills appropriately to enable the required outcomes for stakeholders and to enable positive assignment outcomes.
- Understand the wider context of the project you are leading.
- Ability to articulate the value of project management to internal and external customers.