Project Manager (Target Operating Model) Up to £400/ day 6-month contract with a view to extend Remote Working
My client, a leading technology organisation, is looking to onboard a business focused Project Manager as part of Target Operating Model programme. Purpose
Operational capability project. This PM will need to align critical processes and people according to the overall guiding vision and customer focused value propositions coupled with the ability to deliver these processes effectively and efficiently. Managing upwards to leadership using project plans to deliver. Key Accountabilities
- Has primary responsibility for managing project, ensuring that expected benefits can be realised within the agreed time, cost, scope, quality and risk parameters.
- Applies the appropriate project management disciplines, i.e. planning, resourcing, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, risks, issues and dependency management.
- Establishes an effective portfolio, programme and project organisation structure.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive project management experience.
- Experienced recovering projects and successfully delivering
- Trained to Prince2 practitioner level and capable of delivering projects to time, quality, scope and budget.
- Drives the continuous improvement of project management processes.
- Ability to live with ambiguity whilst striving for clarity.
- Pro-active in approach to change.
- Take responsibility for establishing and developing relationships with stakeholders.
- Able to knowledgeably lead a multi-functional project team.