Business Analyst – Current DV Clearance £500 - £550/day Inside of IR35 6-month initial contractGloucestershire
Please note: Candidates must have the following to be considered - Current DV Clearance from Cheltenham based-agency
Our client, a global professional services organisation, is currently looking to hire several Business Analysts as part of a large Technology-enabled Transformation programme. Role Overview
- Experience of Agile, Scrum delivery
- Experienced in technology programme delivery
- Ability to conduct requirement gathering workshops to understand the business requirements of the new system
- Produce a detailed GAP analysis and As-is and to-be reports of the current processes and new process once the system is introduced
- Working knowledge of moving from a legacy system to a new fully functional system would be an advantage.
- Provide robust Business Analysis services to assigned programmes and projects
- Ensure business requirements that feed into the development team are developed in such a way as to meet the objectives of Programmes and the Business Organisation.
- Where the strategy requires it, work with multiple and disparate businesses to drive to a common approach and requirement.
- Develop an end-to-end understanding of the business processes and data flows relating to a project, with support from and working with other Business Analysts.
- Manage requirements pipeline and forecast so that the Technical Delivery team can resource accordingly.