Are you a Business Change/Workplace Consultant with experience of working across Workplace Strategy? My client is a traditional Workplace Consultancy with a start-up mentality and the relevant candidate will have to be comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and happy to embrace the culture. This person will get involved in the Workplace strategy, design and implementation;
What you'll be doing:
- Provide Consultancy to existing and prospective Clients as part of our commercial and services framework.
- Participate in the Design and Implementation of Modern Workplace Solutions on a Tactical or Project basis for clients.
- Leading Change Management activities around End User Adoption, Learning Services and general Stakeholder engagement.
- Support of our Bid to Win process involving pre-sales activities, customer demonstrations and envisioning, proposal writing and general Sales support.
What you'll need:
- Presentable, professional and articulate with the ability to engage and present verbally as well as in person when client site based.
- Great communicator - can explain concepts clearly in both technical and non-technical language depending on the audience.
- Delivery of skills transfer / handover sessions to Client staff
- Ability to prioritise and personally time manage activities to self-solve problems or present solutions for approval to the key Stakeholders on a given project.
- Excellent written communication skills with a good attention to detail
- Creation of high-level and low-level design documentation
- Assist in the implementation of Professional Services projects, taking ownership of projects and individual work packages where appropriate, or working as part of a larger team.
- Ensure that all work is delivered with minimum impact on the customer and within the appropriate change control procedures.
- Contribute to and update bid, project, departmental and technical documents
- Enthusiastic about using technology to make a difference and able to help lead innovative thinking.
What they're offering:
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Enjoyable culture
- Annual company trips abroad
If you're interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, apply here for immediate consideration.