Are you a Programme Manager with experience delivering customer facing IT initiatives? Our client is a major utilities organisation looking for a Programme Manager with the above background to deliver IT initiatives on behalf of the Customer Experience Team. The Programme Manager will take ownership of a complex group of projects delivering technology enabled change from end-to-end. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience delivering technology enabled change within a complex matrix environment. The successful candidate will be joining a new and rapidly growing Digital Delivery Team, holding ultimate responsibility for the delivery of key projects within the programme and the realisation of business outcomes.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading multiple customer experience IT initiatives from inception through to completion
- Establish governance processes to ensure engagement and support to resolve issues and risks;
- Develop the business case, with clearly agreed programme outputs and outcomes;
- Work with the Central PMO to ensure staff and contractors are properly engaged for the programme and that any contractual issues are resolved.
- Align relevant activities with the principles of ITIL in the delivery of initiatives, especially in relation to change control, configuration, release management and good governance
What you'll need:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Qualified in recognised change techniques and methodologies (e.g. Prince 2, Kaizen, Six Sigma, Agile)
- Experience using both traditional and agile methodologies to deliver projects/programmes
- Experience and enthusiasm for digital transformation aimed at enhancing customer experience
- Clear and demonstrable experience in end-to-end IT programme management
- Experience in a complex, matrix organisation
What they're offering:
- A package including up to 20% bonus, £5.7k car allowance, and excellent contributory pension scheme
- 26 days holiday per year, rising to 30 with length of service
- Further benefits include annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme for retail outlets, and loyalty awards for continuous service
If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience mentioned above, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.